ASSISTANT STRIKING COACH
Kru Austin Streicher
Austin began learning martial arts, specifically Muay Thai, from Kru Kurt Podany at the age of 14 years old. Austin never planned on competing. He simply loved the environment of the gym, and the growth and lessons that were passed down from Kru Podany.
After training in all of the other Denver Metro gyms – he realized that there wasn’t a gym, or coach, that did things the way Kru Kurt did. Ever since this realization — Austin has committed his life to carrying on the lessons of Kru Kurt Podany and his style of martial arts. #Podany101.
- 26 Fights Experience
- 20-6 Overall Record
- 2013 TBA C-Class Champion
- 2017 WAKO A Class Champion
- 2017 WAKO International Team Member (142)
- 2018 Tournament of Champions A-Class Finalist
- 2019 TBA World Expo A-Class Finalist
- 135 lbs Freedom Fighter National Champion
- Red Belt in American Kickboxing under Master Kurt Podany
- International Coaching Experience